1. Repair/Returns/ Refunds are schemes provided by respective sellers directly under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered by the respective sellers to you. All products listed for sale by INCS may not have the same returns policy in view of OEM policy/ hygiene issues etc. For all products, the returns/replacement policy of OEM shall prevail over the general returns policy.
2. INCS is a very low margin retail outlet and unable to absorb the costs of Return and Refunds. Therefore, the Repair, Return and Refund policy for any item would be directly related the original supplier’s policy in this regard. Notwithstanding, all cases would be examined and Refund/ Return with the concerned OEM would be taken up on merit of the case keeping the customer informed. Delivery charges of the item are a separate entity and will not be refunded even if the item is eligible for return/ refund. Additionally, the Return and Refund issues of the customer would be dealt by the same INCS from which the item was originally bought. Please note that it will not be feasible for other INCS outlets to pursue the issue. For service related issues, customers should directly take up with the company by getting registered through their dedicated customer care number.
3. In an unlikely case wherein the recently bought product by a customer has already crossed its expiry date or likely to cross within next three – four days, it would be exchanged by INCS immediately.
Return/ Refund Procedure
4. The procedure/ guidelines for Return and Refund are enunciated below to guide the customers.
(a) Customers are requested to send an email to the INCS Regional Office giving details of the complaint about the product along with photographs or personally submit a written application indicating the reasons for complaint to the concerned INCS Regional Office or Retail store from where it was purchased.
(b) Post receipt of application INCS will examine the complaint and on the merit of the case, take up the issue with the concerned manufacturer for repair/return/replacement of the item, keeping the customer informed. The customer may be requested to bring the item back to the retail store/ designated place at his/her own cost. If the item is bulky repairing / replacing in-situ would be the preferred mode, subject to terms and conditions of the OEM.
(c) The customer would be informed within three working days about the outcome of the complaint forwarded/ received by INCS.
(d) The issue would be taken up by INCS through email keeping the customer informed. Additionally, Retail Manager would speak to the Company representative and forward the complaint on established communication channel between the INCS and the OEM/dealer, requesting for an early settlement of the case.
(e) Towards capturing complete details, a suggested format for the application for Return/Refund is placed at Appendix A and customers are encouraged to make use of the format.
5. Whilst this would be the standard procedure for most items, there may be occasions that customers would not be able to bring items to INCS Regional Office/ Retail Store e.g. large items such as TV, Fridge etc. For these requests would be taken and Technical Rep of the company requested for Site Visit and Technical Report for repair/exchange/refund of items. Based on the Tech Report the complaint would be processed by the OEM/dealer and refund issued by INCS.
6. In case of item such as textiles, undergarments etc which have been used even once, no request for return/exchange is feasible due to hygiene issue. Hence no exchange/ refund for undergarments etc would be entertained.
FORMAT FOR LODGING COMPLAINT FOR REPAIR / RETURN / REFUND OF PRODUCT BOUGHT FROM INCS
2. Canteen Smart Card No.
3. Bill No – copy of bill attached.
4. Description of the Item.
5. Reason(s) for complaint (200 words).
6. Action taken to contact the manufacturer or Authorised Servicing center, if any.
Contact Details :
(a) Mobile No (Whatsapp)
(c) Address for Site Visit by the Tech Rep of OEM